When you encounter Bonnie as your Life Coach, you’ll come to discover there is more inside you than you think! She will see your unique brilliance, understand your deepest (even unspoken) desires and inspire you with her warmth and enthusiasm.
As you work with Bonnie each week, you’ll find the process of reinventing yourself more expansive and more achievable than you might ever imagine on your own. She will deepen your appreciation for the midlife journey in a way that will make your transition authentic, empowering and even transformational!
Midlife can be an amazing adventure when you redefine yourself and relaunch your life to match the woman you’ve become. Bonnie’s own midlife course correction was precipitated by the familiar “empty nest” trigger. When she was 43, her youngest son departed for college. Bonnie took advantage of a sabbatical associated with her promotion to Associate Professor at Lesley College Graduate School and spent a year traveling around the world on her own with the aid of a generous fellowship.
Returning from that transformational year away – with a doctorate and an impressive resume already in hand – Bonnie took the time she needed to sift and sort through her options before crafting a new career as Dean of Continuing Education at Wellesley College – her alma mater.
Certified Life Coach
For more than fifteen fulfilling years, Bonnie helped return-to-college women reinvent themselves; then she chose to reinvent herself – yet again. She exited higher education, added Certified Life Coach to her credentials, and now provides a “no-holds-barred” role model for women in transition.
Learning lies at the heart of Bonnie’s own personal and professional development.
- EdD in Education, Boston University, Phi Delta Kappa (Education Honor Society)
- MEd in Education, Boston University, Pi Lambda Theta (Women in Education Honor Society)
- BA in Geology, Wellesley College Durant Scholar (magna cum laude), Honors in Major Subject, Sigma Xi (Science Honor Society)
Extensive training programs have enhanced her abilities as teacher, mentor and coach.
- Professional Coaching, Levels I, II & III, Certified Life Coach, Coach for Life, CA
- Professional Coaching, Levels I & II, The Coaches Training Institute, CA
- Reiki Training, Certified Third-Degree Reiki Master, Zoe Yonaites, MA
- Leadership Development Program Wellesley College, The Napier Group, PA
- Neurolinguistic Programming, Certified NLP Practitioner, NLP Comprehensive, CO
- Trainer of Trainers Program, Group Leadership from a Spiritual Perspective, Concord Institute, MA
- Psychosynthesis for the Helping Professions, Professional Training Program, Concord Institute, MA
Writing is a way to share the wisdom gained from her experiences.
- A Midlife Voyage of Discovery chapter in The Wisdom of Midlife Women eBook
- The Road Taken chapter in Household Baggage Handlers, by Marna Krajeski
- Memory’s First Love and A Little Detective Work 2 chapters in Positively Brilliant Self-Mastery, by Peter Reding
You can follow her on Facebook. Find tips and insight on how to put your midlife reinvention into motion.